Ping and Gene

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Bellini Grande 19 June 2009


Cheers, We go to this Bellini Grande with Gene's Guitar Club friends to celebrate Raymond's birthday. We mix green tea with whisky and drink champagne too. We quite like the champagne.


Not sure whether to go because clubbing is not my cup of tea and do not want to embarrass myself in front of Eugene's friends when dancing. Decide to go anyway as school is opening soon and want to just let my hair down. Got this compliment from Alvin that I look like HongKong actress... Happy

We are quite surprised as the crowd there is quite old. Some look like almost my grandparents' age and many are office nerds and uncles and aunties. We just sit there and watch their retro dance move to the songs of the 80s. I quite like the live band. Eugene and his friends go crazy as the band sings the difficult songs with perfection. As time goes, I get abit more relaxed and start to dance to the song of YMCA and so on. We leave the place close to 3 a.m. Wake up 12 plus the next day. I would say it is a good experience even though I think I won't go back there again as it is quite expensive($100 spent just on one night) and the crowd is too old for me to people watch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home